Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Amber's "insert adjective" Dating Life

One day, my friend called me fine. I asked her if she would please inform a gentleman friend of mine that this was the case. She drafted a letter to send to him. Please see:

Dear _________,
I would like to bring something to your attention. I’m sure you are already aware but are just too ______(fill in the blank with your own adjective, i.e. shy) to notice. AMBER IS FABULOUS! Not to mention funny, quirky, brilliant, talented, beautiful, hilarious, and gifted.
PS She could be that best thing that ever happened to you. I think you should take her on a date.
The End

Wasn't that nice? I showed another friend that letter and she came up with the following madlib:

Dear ___________(name of gentleman friend),

You are ____________(adjective). I would totally ___________(emotion) to go on a date with you to _______________(place). If you would like to do this date, please meet me at ____________(place) and we will eat ______________(food), and have a___________(adjective) time.

______________(closing sentiments)

______________(your name)

Well, I am sure of one thing, I have GREAT and FUNNY friends. Thanks!

3 comments:

Ki-o-TEE said...

Yes you do.

:D

Unknown said...

Dating Mad-Libs! You could make BANK on this idea!

PS I agree. You are TOTALLY fine!

Brian said...

I feel good about this.