Monday, February 23, 2009

Shout Out To Greg . . .

. . . the BYU student who saved me on the freeway Saturday night!


First of all Saturday night was splendid! I was treated to a wonderful evening of fine dining and entertainment by my friend Jon. We went to Ballet West's production of Madame Butterfly. Talk about an amazing dance interpretation of that story! It was gorgeous!
My friend lives in Draper so I met him there and we drove to SLC together. That, of course, meant I had to drive back from Draper.

Hmm, as luck would have it, I got a flat tire. Now, I'm a pretty well rounded girl. I'm all about being prepared. I know how to change a tire, but let's be honest, I AM NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO GET THE BOLTS OFF! Stupid fancy tires that need a special key! Well Greg, came to my rescue. He used to work in a tire store so he had that thing changed in five minutes. I was SO SO SO grateful! Now, I just have to go buy a new tire! That's ok, I needed to go in to check my alignment anyway!

WAY TO GO GREG!

3 comments:

family said...

Very inspiring top picture! Unfortunately I can't say the same thing about the bottom picture. I'm glad you made it home safely though!

Brian said...

That story helped to restore my faith in humankind. Yay for good people!

LeeAnn said...

yay Greg! and I just realized that your blog name is so James Blunt!