Saturday, February 7, 2009

Now that it is February . . .

. . . I suppose I should blog about my Christmas.

I took a little trip with mom and dad down to San Antonio to spend Christmas with my brother's family. Let me just say, they have adorable children! We spent a lot of time doing fun things because the weather there was so warm. We went to the Alamo and the zoo, and got some great pics with the kids.



I also got a really good video of C.A. with a billy goat at the zoo.



It was fun to watch them open presents.



My other brother's family was in town just before we left for Texas so I got to see the new baby and the other darling children. Love them! Love my family!!!

4 comments:

family said...

love the pics, love to hear about your life, love you!!!

The Thornleys said...

It's about time that you start Blogging again!! I feel like I haven't heard from you in forever!! I expect a post every week!! HAHA Just kidding.. but seriously more often than once every 2 months!! Take Care

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

haha- so cute! From far away I thought that 2nd pic was you, posing in front of the animal cage :) Very amber-esque! And YOU are a good photographer :)

LeeAnn said...

Amber! You should blog about your new roommates. :) hehehe...