Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Do I have "insult me" written on my forehead?

I mean that all in good humor, referring back to my sweet nephew's remarks about my single status and "unemployment", and now my next story of a comment from a dear friend who will remain nameless to protect the not so innocent.

I'm enjoying a beautiful Sunday evening with a small group of friends.  We are eating pie and having a grand old time when my friend leans across the counter and says to me, "You know what's strange about your features?"  

WHAT?  Now, I'm single, unemployed, and I look strange?  Great, I have a lot going for me these days.  I'm going to develop a complex.  :)  

I was told I have Northern European cheeks and Southern European eyes, which is apparently unique?  Hmm . . .  he still tells me I'm hot so I guess I don't have to worry too much.

2 comments:

Jared Heath said...

Well you aren't unemployed and you're beautiful, so maybe that means you aren't single either! You can't deny the logic there, babe. ;)

K said...

Ha ha ha ha ha...girl, I'd stop hangin with the insulters if I were you. =) I think it's MORE STRANGE that they made such a STRANGE comment!!! Odd.

P.S. You're GOrGeOuS! =)