Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Allergy Relief?

Medical science rocks! I have had sinus infections and allergies all summer! In fact, it has lasted so long I forgot what it was like to hear normally because of the liquid in my ears. Ew gross! Well, I finally went to the doctor and within hours of taking the prescribed medication I could hear again. Like really hear! And, I could feel the difference between having liquid in my ears and not. It was a beautiful thing. Unfortunately, within a few days I learned that there is a trade off.

SIDE EFFECTS:

dizziness
dry mouth
headache
nausea
nervousness
trouble sleeping

Don't worry too much though; I am only experiencing the last three. :)

3 comments:

Laura Chapman said...

I'm glad you don't have liquid in your ears anymore! It's a trade off sometimes with medicine...

Ki-o-TEE said...

With another side effect of BEING STRANGER than usual. :D

family said...

GET shots!! Seriously they have changed my life.