Monday, August 23, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

Making smoothies with my nephew
Watching my niece dance
Getting kisses from my little D nephew
Hanging out with my family
Late night chats with Ashlee
Making new friends
Evening walks with Debbie
Amazingly humble people
Great neighbors
My Garden
Utah County Fair corn on the cob
St. Andrew by Bedouin Soundclash
Laughing my guts out at work
The Cope Family
My bike
Wizards of Waverly Place
80s music
Snickers
Farmer's Markets
Honey
Good Dreams
Limahl

6 comments:

Ki-o-TEE said...

Yay! We're on the list! Favorite things are good to have.

family said...

What about getting pelted by huge raindrops with your sister? Ha, ha, seriously though thanks for coming to visit! Totally made my afternoon :)

Caitlyn said...

A few of MY favorite things:
Amber.
Wizards of Waverly place.
Hot boys.
The person in the office I work at that does grade changes.
Maxillofacial.
Amber's stories.
And.... um...
Amber!
The End.

whitty said...

What about pickles?!!!

Coryn said...

Oh my gosh! I love this list and I love you!

Treble Clef ♪ said...

What a lovely list. Honored:)