Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day Seven "My Path"

I'm kind of cheating a little bit today. I have been sick (I even stayed home from work) so I haven't written a poem. It takes too much brain power for a tired body. Luckily I wrote a poem just a few days before April so I'm going to share it for today. I guess it doesn't really qualify because I didn't write it today, but it will have to suffice.

My Path

To walk the path unseen unknown
to most must seem absurd
but how to find the faith required
and so obtain the word
I'm called upon to take the way
the pain and toil I bear
but peace and hope are interspersed
and I am made aware
The road that I am taking now
is building up my soul
and though this world my heart will break
my God will make me whole

1 comment:

family said...

Just think, at the end of the month you may be able to publish that first book :)!