Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day Twenty-nine "Word Verification"

Word Verification

I got online to read a blog my friend had posted yesterday.
The things she wrote were so profound, I had things I wanted to say.
So I proceeded to leave a comment on her clever post,
But much to my surprise I had to type a word to prove that I was . . .
Human?
Well, croxisma and ochipent do they think that I’m a ghost?

It was a crazy comleac, but I figured I’d consent
To type a porkenry racra word and my opinion represent.
So, I tried wingsto and cattedi, I even tried splogdew,
But the words I typed would not prove that I was . . .
Human?
Well, ofunble and indedfor it would not let me through!

I really liked the post she wrote so I said a little prayer
That the imaritic and nalteria would finally get me there.
I typed slowly and deliberately that I might prove authentically
Despite the siturn mobefi, indeed I am a . . .
Human!
The word that let my comment post, “Sally.”

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

HAHAHA! That is priceless, Amber. You're so good at all these poems. Silly, BUT SO GOOD!

Ki-o-TEE said...

Setra.

That's the word I will have to type in to reply to your most awesome poem about words.